William's Room

Since I did a photo shoot of Cam's room, I thought I would take a few photos of William's room when it looked so nice with the sun coming yesterday.  I like how his room turned out, and I think it will be really nice when both boys are in here.  I guess we can move Cam in soon, since he is sleeping through the night now!  (Did you hear me just jinx myself?)
We call the white dresser "Uncle Peter's Dresser" - I guess it was my uncle's growing up?  It was wood but we painted it white this summer and I am happy we did.  I am thinking of painting the rocking chair kelly green... or red?  What do you think?  
Peter actually made this Snakes and Ladders game for Chris and Dave when they were little and I LOVE it (and so does Will!).  He does incredible animal drawings.  
And those are our Bla Bla friends underneath.

It seems like everything in here has sentimental value - the dragon is from a market in Prague, the wall hanging is from Chris's Aunt Victoria in Prague, the mobile is from Aunt Michelle, the curtains I had made for Will's window in our last house.
And of course I love the art done by Yara - perhaps my favourite thing in the room!  The monster is from Malcolm - by Monster Factory in Toronto.  They make the most adorable monsters. :)

9 comments:

  1. wayyy cute, you have the cutest stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog-- and great pic of Keira the monster! :) What a fun bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anna! Our friends always pick great gifts, that is for sure!

    And nice to see you Monster Factory! I love all your dolls, and I wanted to hang out all day at your display at the One Of A Kind Show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous room. Would love to see more detail of that picture above the Monster Factory fella.
    PS Love the stripey-pants hedgehog on the Shutes&Ladders hanging,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so nice - and you're right, the light was perfect for shooting. As for the rocker - green is my vote. The shutes & ladders game is awesome! What is it made of?

    ReplyDelete
  6. just beautiful! i would love to feature will and cam's rooms on spearmintbaby.com. send me an email if this would be ok. thx, shari (spearmintbaby@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey guys! Thanks for the love! Blake - I'll send you a photo. Have you met Yara? She designs everything for us at the TSO. Kenj, I think it is made out of box tops or something - I will double check with Peter. :) Shari - how awesome - I will check in soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is the prettiest baby room i've seen, and i look at a lot of blogs! i love all of the colors!! this is what i've tried to do, but now i've even more inspired! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - thank you Stacey! You just made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!