Poetic Rugs

I had to post these lovely rugs I saw on The Haystack Needle.  They are quotes in French from Aesop's Fables, and I love the handwritten feel of the font.  The are actually outdoor rugs, but they would be nice in our sun room, or even a nursery!  They can be found at Home Infatuation, which has all kinds of treats for outdoor living.  The readers at Haystack Needle are quite observant - they noticed the rug on Apartment Therapy in this photo:

and that it is probably derived from this great (and $$$) rug from Design Within Reach:
I tell ya, it can all be found on the blogs! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this rug, and yearn for the day it could cover my floor and not have Cheerios and goldfish ground into the letters...

    reminds me a bit of this mirror from a Debbie Travis loft show. The (totally irritating) owner etched a Scandinavian poem about dreaming into the mirror above his bed. They used contact paper and etching liquid. The effect was lovely...Here's the link, tho' the photo does it no justice: http://bit.ly/bk6fuJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!