SPRING at Harvey Faircloth

The sun is shining, the windows are open, and I can hear birds chirping away outside.  It makes me want to throw on some bright colours and breezy clothes and head outside for a walk - and maybe a latte on a patio somewhere!  This Spring/Summer collection from Harvey Faircloth looks just about perfect for the task.

I went a bit nuts taking screen shots - I love every single look they had and the fun, cheerful shots they use to showcase them.  Maybe I will keep my bangs for summer after all!
I want one of everything please.  But perhaps I will start with the tulip skirt - in every colour!

  

1 comment:

  1. I love the navy pants and white sleeveless blouse. I'm pretty much a plain Jane. I especially love the navy/white combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!