New Colour in the house!

Aunt Daphne was here this week, so poor thing got put to work.  She has MAD painting skills.  We Painted the living/dining room and were done by 2 pm - just enough time to head to Ikea and Pier 1! Please note the beautiful new curtains.  The colour is Skimming Stone by Farrow and Ball, but I cheaped out and got it mixed at Home Depot in Behr paint.  It covered great and we used less than 2 cans for the whole thing!
 I love the new colour - and curtains!!!  Thanks Aunt D!!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! You've been a busy little beaver. I know you've been visiting with Daphne and haven't had time to blog - I still checked in every day and missed seeing something new. Then, all of a sudden a huge flurry of posts today! Love the new paint colour. You truly are a crazy woman - but that's why I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA Thanks Kenj! Right back atcha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!