My New Dream House: Sebastopol Residence, California

I have to share this incredible home I spotted on Beach Bungalow 8.  It was designed and built for two graphic designers, and I am changing professions immediately.  Well, not that I really have a profession at the moment.... Anyway, this home is unreal.  Spanning between two stands of redwood, it is made with a cedar exterior and lots of douglas fir inside (check out that ceiling!).  The long house (the photo above shows its width) has doors on each end, with paths leading to the pool on one side and the studio/garage on the other.  Jealous yet?  Check out the photos:
 Looks like pretty rough living, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Grace @ sense and simplicityFebruary 1, 2012 at 5:47 PM

    Gorgeous windows, gorgeous setting, and gorgeous ceiling. That about wraps up my feelings for that house. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dharma@WannabeMermaidFebruary 2, 2012 at 8:04 AM

    That master bedroom? Swoooooooon..........reminds me of homes out west on the coast of BC. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!