Another day, another Rast make-over

I got a second Rast in the as-is section of Ikea and this weekend finally got around to fixing it up.  It was not quite as involved as my last Rast make-over, but I am pretty happy with it.  I used the left-over paint from our downstairs walls and got some new knobs from Home Depot to add a little sparkle.  I love how the colour worked on it, and it is much more useful than our previous bedside table.
As it looked in June
New and improved?
 I love it when I can check something off my daunting to do list!

9 comments:

  1. It looks great, Lisa! You can never go wrong with a coat of fresh white paint. Very pretty with the glass knobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sundeep @ designwaliFebruary 12, 2012 at 3:44 PM

    Such a great job! I was so lazy and ignored all my to dos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dharma@WannabeMermaidFebruary 12, 2012 at 6:42 PM

    Nice. I love the switch out of the art above the bed too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, it looks fabulous!! :) Perfect in your beautiful room. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys!  This project has been taunting me, I am so glad to have it done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks great! love the ranunculus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful room you have and I love a classic white Rast any day. I found your blog through Okay, Now What and I'm so glad I did. I'm your newest Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray!  Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you - they are fakies from Ikea, but I still love the look of them - so cheerful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!