The Paper Place Scrap Bag Sale

I really don't know why I am telling you this, because now I'll more people to fight off at the bins (and my elbows just aren't as sharp as they used to be), but The Paper Place is having one of their Scrap Bag sales on the weekend of February 25th-26th.  From their blog: "With beautiful papers such as Chiyogami, Katazome, Japanese tissues and decoratives, you’ll be sure to find something you love. The sale runs from 10-5 pm on Saturday, February 25 and 12-4 pm on Sunday, February 26 at our sale space, which is located around the corner from the store at 198 Walnut Avenue, Unit 2."  


I have no idea what I would do with all that paper, but it would be AMAZING, I'll tell you that much...

2 comments:

  1. Grace @ sense and simplicityFebruary 14, 2012 at 8:24 PM

    I"m with you on thinking it would be fun to have all that paper, but I"m not sure what I would do with it.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA, to be totally honest Grace, I still have more than half a bag left from the last time!  One of these days I will get around to doing something... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!