More Alphabet Art

I have posted about my own alphabet art here - along with a round-up of some of my favourite alphabets out there.  William loves having this one in his room - he often wakes up singing "ABCD" in the morning, I think because it is next to his bed.  Ohdeedoh just posted another round-up of great children's art, including the print below, which can be downloaded for free at My Poppet blog.
I love the texture of this one, with the felted letters.  I may try to put it on a T-shirt for Will...

By the way, if you would like a copy of the one I did (I have had a few requests!) just leave a comment and I would be happy to send it to you.

1 comment:

  1. There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this now or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!