Sun Room

For those of you who were wondering what we did with that gorgeous leather chair that was in the living room once we got our new white ones, we put it in the sun room!  I fact, I am sitting in it as I type, basking in the bright sunshine on a chilly, windy day. 
This great room just got nicer, as now Chris and I sit here on the weekends and in the evenings when we get a chance, and read together. You may also notice my lovely $12 curtains that were replaced in the living room also made their way in here. I kind of like them with the yellow walls!

Sadly, the chair is actually my parents' - they bought it here a while ago and didn't have room to take it back to NB when they went last time. Darn, huh? Maybe when they see how nice it looks here... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!