Easter Flowers

Design*Sponge is such a cool blog - they have the best projects on there.  At first glance with this one I thought "wow, gorgeous flowers, and such a pretty vase!" and then I realized that the vase is an egg in a paper stand.  Isn't that a pretty Easter centrepiece?  In felting the other night, Edie mentioned that her boyfriend makes beautiful egg planters with miniature bonsai jade cuttings, and I had seen the idea of growing some grass in them, but I just love the combination of the flowers and paper here.
Also on Design*Sponge was this beautiful teapot flower arrangement.  I love the mix of flowers and herbs, and the pretty blue of the teapot.

And on Flickr, Brooke from pureandnoble posted this lovely arrangement which also uses mint, in a pretty tin can.  I am looking forward to having the flowers in bloom around here!

Do you do any pretty Easter flowers or table settings?  We are usually on a weekend trip Easter weekend, but I think I might this year...

1 comment:

  1. We're usually out of town for Easter - the East Coast or down south (Caribbean). This year we're in town, but invited to someone's house for Easter dinner. I usually do a bunny cake - I'll send photos. As for flowers, I did buy myself some potted white tulips yesterday and they're loving the sun of my kitchen window.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!