HELLO ETSY!!


HOOO boy I am so excited - Christine featured my house on the Etsy blog today!  I LOVE this column and was so flattered when she emailed.  She did a stellar job of picking cool Etsy items that reflect my 'style' - I really love them.  Chris is a little worried that we will end up with the whole list in our house.  He mentioned that it would be like someone featuring his bikes on a bike blog and suggesting a whole bunch of other bikes and cool accessories to go with his style.  I know... he's so funny...  like people read bike blogs...  seriously, he has the best sense of humour.

Anyway, welcome to anyone who stopped by from Etsy!  I hope you like the blog.

If you didn't see it, check out the feature!

6 comments:

  1. How flattering (for you) and how smart the esty folks are for finding you. Your place is so lovely--glad to see it getting web-wide recognition...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Blakeroo... you are so sweet! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Etsy blog but hadn't popped over there yet this week so will be sure to check out the feature on your lovely home, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know about the Etsy blog - congrats! And would it be such a bad thing if all the stuff did end up in your house?
    PS - Are there really bike blogs?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the etsy decor blog for finding people doing inspiring things. Now I've found another one! Congrats on the great press.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you thank you!!! I am a little blown away by all the visitors - but so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!