Alison Sudol for Ban.Do

The amazingly artistic headbands made by Ban.Do are sensational, yes, but what gets me are these PHOTOS... the photographer Angela Kohler has created such an incredible mood - they are like modern Pre-Raphaelite paintings.  So, so beautiful.  And the model, singer Alison Sudol from A Fine Frenzy, is just stunning.  And after listening to her sing, she is totally my new girl-crush.  Her voice is kind of like Sarah Harmer, and the music is kind of upbeat pop-y, like a girl version of Keane.  Click the link above to hear it - anyone know how to put music clips on a blog?

But seriously...back to the photos.... sigh.  I think flaming red hair is my next dramatic make-over.
Thanks to Oh Joy! for showing me these photos...

2 comments:

  1. She is absolutely breathtaking, indeed. And I am digging her sound, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking is the perfect word!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!