Liebster Blog Award

I love blog awards - they are usually passed around from blogger to blogger and I think it is such a great way to support and encourage each other.  And I was supremely flattered to be given a Liebster Blog Award from the lovely and hilarious Dharma of The Wannabe Mermaid.  I met Dharma at the very first Canadian Design Bloggers meet-up and loved her immediately - she was so open and kind-hearted - and I look forward to seeing her at every meet-up.


The Liebster award is given to blogs that deserve more followers and aim to break the 100 mark. ( I try not to look at that little number in the corner, but I can't help but notice that I am getting close!)

It is my turn to pass along the award, so pop on over to these great blogs and hit that follow button. (And if you haven't hit it yet on my blog, now would be a great time...)

- Dharma of The Wannabe Mermaid is a riot and her blog is always a fun read.

- Maggie of Okay, Now What? has fabulous taste and is tackling some huge project in her house, (now while preggo) making me look like a lazy bum.

- Amy of aDESIGNdock really doesn't need my help, she is a contributor for StyleAtHome.com and has been featured on Design*Sponge, but I love her blog and her kick-ass Prairie style.

- Jen of Kitchen Counter Chronicles is one of those moms that always has genius craft ideas, great recipes, and is always taking her kids someplace cool in Toronto, but I like her anyway.  I met her digging in the garden for Bloggers Give Back (we decimated a Forsythia together) and she is a true sweetheart.

So go show these ladies some love!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Lisa, I am so honoured ;) I've had my sights set on breaking the big 1-0-0 for a while now; and, I love that this award encourages that. You're getting sooooo close! I can't wait to see you reach your goal...no doubt by the end of today. Now, I'm heading on over to these other fabulous blogs you mentioned. Thanks so much Lisa. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. KitchencounterchroniclesJanuary 31, 2012 at 2:48 PM

    Thanks so much Lisa! This is awesome! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!