Quick Turtle Hat

I made this cute little turtle hat for my friend Felix this week - he just turns two on Wednesday.  The hat itself is a quick knit, but the turtles took a little practice (I am new to crochet-ing and these involved several YouTube videos).  The yarn was sooo soft and colourful, it was a super fun knit.

The pattern is from this book, which is just full of adorable hats!  My only caveat if you were to do one is that the size 1-2 years is actually quite big - with hindsight I would definitely make a smaller size.

This pattern was my first foray into knitting 4 years ago - I made it in green for Will (pictured 2 winters ago!) and it still fits him!
I am on a creative roll... what to make next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!