Fear Factory

Chris and I went to Niagara yesterday for a last minute night away (we took advantage of a wonderful offer from my Mumma to babysit during her visit - thanks mom!).  I will post some photos of the falls in a bit, but I can't help but resist putting up this shot of Chris in the Fear Factory (yes, by himself, I ain't no fool...).  For Chris, that is actually a crazy reaction shot, but I can't help but be disappointed when I look at the Fear Factory's flickr page.  He could at least have faced the camera, for Pete's sake. :)

I still can't quite figure out what wax museums and haunted houses (there were at least 3 of each there) have to do with those incredible waterfalls and an amazing natural phenomenon?  Niagara Falls is a very strange place...  Anyone else been to "the world's most frightening experience"? (And if so, can you please share your photos???  Pleeeease??)
pic0301 pic0010 pic0075 pic0079 pic0162 pic0014 pic0015 pic0100 pic0002 pic0154 pic0014 pic0295 pic0126 pic0011

9 comments:

  1. lol. last week I spent an hour browsing through their flickr page. I was so intrigued that I read about what actually goes on inside the haunted house. brave of him to go through with it! I can't even handle the measly themepark haunted houses..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week I checked out their Facebook page and, oh man, I died laughing at some of the people's reactions! Niagara Falls is such an odd place... it seems so cheesy nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. April @ Money Pit LoveOctober 31, 2011 at 9:17 PM

    I was laughing so hard at these photos, my husband thought I had lost my mind. I had to show them to him, and then we laughed together! Too funny ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris is cool as a cucumber! What do visitors see at this point of the Fear Factory? I will never walk through...unless you go with me. THAT will be a hilarious picture. I foresee scream-cry-laugh-hysterics. In that order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Chris told me about a million times afterwards "you would have HATED it." I am afraid the hysteria might push me all the way over the edge of sanity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA thanks April, my husband and I did the same thing! Somehow each one is funnier than the one before...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is really weird - the falls are so amazing, and then there is all this weird CRAP that has absolutely nothing to do with anything! Very confusing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. He LOVES to be scared for some reason - all those awful movies and stuff, he eats it up. I am the total opposite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and he was trying to figure out what was happening when this photo was taken, because the whole thing is in the pitch black - you follow these little red lights to go forward - and then all these things jump out at you (including real people who breathe in your ear and stuff - UGH!!!). We figure this was when a car suddenly came at you out of nowhere - hence the lights. Nuts man.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!