What's in a name?

Man, picking kids names was WAAAAY harder than I thought it would be.  For some reason, it never really occurred to me that my husband would have an opinion... and I certainly wasn't prepared for the vehemence of his opinions!   Eventually we settled on names that we love (probably because of the boys they are attached to) but no one will ever call us original - William and Cameron are pretty popular!  And I am actually OK with that, because I can't imagine them as anything else.  But in case you wanted to know how easy it will be for them to find personalized merchandise in the future (or whether they will be one of ten in their class) head on over to baby name maps!  This google map overlay shows the top five names for both boys and girls in every state and province, several other countries.

Be warned, this could eat up a lot of your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!