Attn all photographer wannabes (like me)

I guess actual photographers (not just wannabes) are invited too - Miss B over at Blah, Blah, Blahg! is hosting a 30-day photo challenge, and I just signed up.  I am hoping this will help me retain some of my mat-leave-creativity now that I am back at work.  An amazing side-effect would be if my photography improved through practice and constructive feedback!  So what do you think - are you in with me?  Blake?  Kenj?  Karen?  Anyone else? It starts September 4 (next week) so you have some time to decide - but not much.  Leave me a comment if you are joining me. :)  FUN!

2 comments:

  1. I'm joining....thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this. Heading over to join. Hoping the hurly burly of the new school year doesn't get me kicked outta the project....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!