My latest diversion

If blog posts have been few and far between lately, it is because I am spending the evening taking photos and teaching myself photoshop.  I signed up for Miss B's Souvenir Foto School and have been so inspired by my class-mates!  I am having tons of fun.  We do a photo a day for every letter of the alphabet, in any order you want.  Here are some of my submissions:

l = love
l = love
j = jump
j = jump
i = isolated
i = isolated
f = ferns
f = fern
c = cool car
c = cool car

I am only at m, so there is lots more to learn!

2 comments:

  1. Your shots are amazing Lisa! I love the one of the boys in the bath (for obvious reasons) and I really like the jumping photo. I'll have to book a session with you to learn how to use my camera. I have to admit I haven't really played around with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like it. keep up the good work. You're doiing great! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!