Antique Weekend

Photo HGTV
Style North has alerted me to some great antiquing opportunities this weekend - the biggest of course being the Christie Antiques Show (where Sarah Richardson apparently found that gorgeous bed and quilt for her farmhouse guest room pictured above.)  I would love to go, but I have a feeling it is just too much for me.  Plus, I don't really need anything, and it is kind of a big excursion for just browsing.

However, the Cabbagetown Festival sounds like a great place to browse, as there is lots going on.  There is a sanctioned vendor sale on Parliament street, but I guess local residents use the opportunity to set up garage sales galore.  Plus there is the awesome arts & crafts show in the park, along with walking tours and a pub crawl.  What more could you want??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!