An Orange Dress

It is a really good thing that I already had my wedding - there are just too many beautiful ideas and photos out there. I think I would be even more overwhelmed and indecisive than I was when I planned it in 2003.  For example, I didn't even realize that I wanted needed an orange dress until I saw THIS gorgeous number.  It reminds me off that orange dress in Frederic Leighton's Flaming June, a poster of which hung in my room in university.
I love how it illuminates the grey weather of the wedding day, and the bridesmaid dresses and bouquets are no less vibrant.
Plus, I would have to invite all these people to the wedding, because they look so damn cool, which would put me WAAY over my 80 person cap.  Yes, it is a good thing I am already married.

As featured on Green Wedding Shoes (find more gorgeous photos and the whole story there). Photos by Christine Pobke, Wedding Dress: Aurelio CostarellaFound via A Few Things From My Life.

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I am in love with this couple's style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ramblingrenovatorsJune 29, 2012 at 6:47 AM

    Gorgeous wedding! Its perfectly accessorized too with the necklaces, suspenders, and flowers.

    Have a good long weekend Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning! Happy Canada Day girlie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. By far one of the most daring dress color but it matches her perfectly. Vera Wang's witch craft wedding gown collection is phenomenal, you should check it out! Have an amazing long weekend Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel the same way when browsing through pinterest! Too many amazing ideas at your fingertips...could get way too time consuming :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - I get lost on there way too often!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You too!  Happy Canada Day!  I am off to check out those dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You too lady!  Hope you have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You too Jen!  I agree - I LOVE those necklaces, and I am loving hot pink and bright orange lately!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it?  And apparently they had torrential rain and a big storm - you would never know it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kinda like how I am in love with you and Usic!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!