cool font, eh?

This awesome font, created by 10four design group in honour (with a 'u' - thank you very much) of Canada Day, is an amazing tribute to Canadian stereotypes and references.  What other font can teach you that a Canadian invented insulin, alkaline batteries, the goalie mask, the paint roller, and the jolly jumper?  It was only recently that an American colleague explained that he didn't know what a toque was... who knew?  The font has upper case, lower case and numbers too, and if that weren't great enough - it is FREE.  Geez, Bob and Doug would be some proud, eh?
 Seen on The English Muffin Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Got lots of Canadian Stereotypes over on my blog ;-) at least for another 2 days until MOvember is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I'm so glad you left a comment on my little blog...I am now getting lost in yours...although I do believe I've been here before! I do wish we had met at the meet up.
    Love this font.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously in love with this post! Awesome dear.

    Leigha

    P.S. Love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha!! Love it, totally cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!