I heart Barbara at Hodge Podge

I promise to be up and running with some clever content soon, but in the meantime I had to pop in to say a HUGE thank you to Barbara Markova at Hodge:Podge blog for her So Canadian, Eh? feature on me and Wicked & Weird.  This series is one of my favourite things on the web - Barbara always takes the time to really craft some insightful questions and I love getting to know more about the great Canadian talent out there in such a personal way.  I am really touched by her intro words, the comments, and of course by the fact that she chose to include me in her series.  Thank you Barbara! xo

2 comments:

  1. barbara@hodge:podgeJuly 22, 2012 at 7:28 AM

    Well, you are too kind! I am blushing :)  Thanks for being my guest this week, truly an honour. Hope you are enjoying your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the interview :) Congrats lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!