Bright Cheerful Palette in France

My Aunt Daphne emailed me these photos the other day and I felt it was my duty, nay, my obligation to pass them on to you.  How could I in good conscious hold on to these colourful gems and hoard their happiness for myself?  Never did I think I would lust for pink and lime green walls or purple and orange furniture, but there you go.  Perhaps it's heat stroke, who knows.  What about you?
I love the two different curtains in the bedrooms - saves one from having to make a decision on fabric! Not sure how the decor works around Christmas time, but I suspect that in the winter the owners have the home closed up and are reveling in their chalet in the Alps in winter-decor heaven...

Images from Haute Design and Nicety

7 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for sharing this home, Lisa! It is amazing and right up this mermaid's alley :) Colour can be daunting, I love seeing interiors where chances get taken and work so effortlessly. The mismatch curtains are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun house, love the colours, my mom would die for that green in the kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is pretty energizing!  Apparently my Aunt is now considering putting it at the end of her hall - I think that would be great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!  I agree colour is tough, so why not go BIG?  :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! I'm in love with the purple chair from the top photo. I don't know if I could really live with acid green, but I think it could be a very fun 'colour vacation'.
    Hope you're having a great start to the week Lisa! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sharalee, I love "vacation colour" what a great way to put it.  Hope you have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its bright but its also very 'french' still, which is fabulous!! Really love the wood ceiling, its stunning. 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!