Neon Love

So bright neon colours aren't my thing (too much commitment!), but I totally see its appeal, especially in these amazing interior shots from Swedish-born photographer Katarina Malmstrom.  That mirror above is all kinds of awesome.  So I thought I would venture outside my norm and post a few of my favourite images from her portfolio featuring some crazy colour.  Maybe I will try to work something outlandishly bright into our house somewhere!
 Yeah, I know, not much colour in this one, but isn't the headboard cool?

Thanks to Desire to Inspire for the link to Katarina's site - head on over to see more beautiful (and subdued) interiors!

1 comment:

  1. Not my thing either but it really works in these rooms. Definitely a talented designer! In other hands it could be a complete disaster!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!