The Privacy Fence continued


In my new obsession with picking the back fence (the fact that it needs to get built pretty quickly helps top of mind) I have mocked up a few different options to get an idea of how things would look.  I am leaning towards the top horizontal fence, but I do realize that the lattice ideas below would look much nicer than my photoshopped images show.


What do you think?  I do kind of like the square lattice, maybe I could even do some horizontal bands on the bottom for more privacy?  Although that might end up looking like a hockey rink...

The holes for the poles were dug yesterday and are all ready for the guys to get started, if I could only pick a design!

3 comments:

  1. I like option #1, but I think the lattice options would look nice with some sort of climbing plant or vine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys, I think I might have to save option #1 for the real fence and go with the lattice here, just to appear a little more 'neighbourly'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!