Light and Airy Apartment in Frederiksberg

I LOVE this wall colour for the nursery above - especially combined with the bright greens and white.  This beautiful apartment in Denmark has the most lovely windows, and designer Katrine Martensen-Larsen took full advantage with clean white spaces and lots of natural elements.  I just love the floors, especially in the front hall - and I wish I had a swing like that for the boys when they were little!

Photograph: Mikkel Adsbøl

Words/styling: Katrine Martensen-Larsen


3 comments:

  1. Grace @ sense and simplicityApril 15, 2012 at 2:21 PM

    Gorgeous.  I'm with you in loving the floors in the front hall.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I can't keep my eyes off the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Travelers Haven is the perfect area to make postgraduate lineament, low outlay organized protection, volumed apartments and long-term rentals in Florida Keys. We bear leading betterment for companies or individuals wanting to slip for periods of 30 days or solon. Our authority aggroup can comprehend the perfect object for your needs with easiness and it won't value the world.
    florida keys apartments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!