Laura Lombardi


Yup, more jewelry.  I am a wee tad obsessed.  I found Laura Lombardi's Etsy shop when I was looking for a locket - I love the idea of being able to wear photos of Will and Cam when I go back to work this summer.  And yea, I found the above, which is awesome because is it a lariat (love), brass (double love) and a locket (and there was much celebrating and drinking of wine).  However, is browsing her site, I realized I love a lot of her things - they have a funky, Queen street vibe.  Karen, the triangle cascade below makes me think of you.  What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo...that drop pendant is gorgeous. It's calling you Lisa! Me likey the triangle cascade! You're right I would totally wear that. And the stone earrings make me think of Kate. And the necklace below that makes me think of Boody. And the earrings below that make me think of Yara. No wonder you're obsessed with this collection. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh....I'm in lust with all of it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of want all of it too! I have had the drop necklace in my etsy shopping cart about 6 times and then I panic and back out. I should really just buy it already. Having money is over-rated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, so beautiful. I want it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!