FrostedWillow

I love these gold bangles by FrostedWillow on Esty.  Although I am usually a silver girl, for some reason I am drawn to her gold line, and want to buy a whole bunch to jangle all together.  The photos here are of my bangle wish list, but she also does lovely necklaces and earrings.  And the best part - the bangles are between $12 and $20!
From her Etsy bio:  After a happy childhood (all stories should start like that) in Germany, I was just going to the US as an AuPair for a year to perfect my English. Instead, or in addition, I met my future husband and never left.  I loved working as an Interior Designer after graduating New England School of Art and Design at Suffolk University in Boston with a Degree of Fine Arts in Interior Design. But after having my baby girl, I returned to my first passion of creating jewelry. Interior Design as well as creating jewelry is all about color, form, and texture – and that’s what I’m integrating in my jewelry designs.
Wouldn't they look so pretty together?  Never mind that I almost never wear bracelets because they get in the way when I type or write...I can still imagine it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!