My Happy Palette

I think one of the things that attracted me most to the Fjäll House in Austria was the gorgeous palette they used throughout.  I love beige and white together, and throw in a nice warm grey (or greige I guess) and I am a happy camper.  This palette is the perfect foil for blond wood accents, soft table linens, and wooly warm textures in blankets and pillows.  It is at once cozy and calming, like a warm mug of milk tea. Do you agree or do you miss colour in these photos I put together?

All images are from my Pinterest, please check for sources.


4 comments:

  1. I love those colours in pictures, but in real life I would need more colour. Gorgeous photos - especially love the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures. I love the simple and fresh feel that the pictures have. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Beatrice, I think it is that freshness that appeals to me - like a breather of fresh air! Have a great weekend yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is always my conundrum - could I live like this or do I need colour? I am on the fence! And yes, that kitchen it out of this world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!