Etsy treasuries

I have just discovered the joy of creating treasuries on Etsy - a wonderful way to waste even more time online. Really, it is a healthy way to search Etsy without buying every beautiful item I see, don't you think?

'Angular' by sweetrinda 


Porcelain geometry triangles...
$35

SALE 30% OFF Minimalistic Go...
$99

Large Wristlet Clutch with R...
$30

iphone case - triangle geome...
$22

Wood & Brass Triangle neckla...
$22

Modern Industrial Style -- A...
$96

Modern Quilt, Multicolored B...
$325

Chevron Lines Grey Peel & St...
$35

Square Wide Bangle,Bracelet-...
$70

Womens Tshirt / Gray Moon T...
$26

Black and White Triangles Pl...
$34

Daytripper - Driftwood Grey
$195

handmade brass ceiling mount...
$695

Bars Adjustable Sterling Sil...
$32

Geometric Sterling Silver Ea...
$49
Powered By Handmadeology

2 comments:

  1. How I love to browse Etsy...I am always in awe of the creativity that just flows on that site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - so much pretty! It's inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!