perfect summer bag

Mum and I spent a super long time at the Winners in Saint John looking for a nice summer purse for her.  Actually - she looked at purses and I chased William around the store.  Then we switched - then we switched back.  In the end - no purse and one tired and hungry William.  It seems I should have just started with etsy!  There are tons of gorgeous bags on there, but some of my favourites, and the most affordable, were from seller bayanhippo.  Check out some of my favs - bright, fun and super summery!  And at about $35US, affordable for just the season.



I think this stripey one might be my favourite, although I also love the apple green.


She also makes these adorable little dresses and kimonos - good thing I have a boy!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!