DIY Baby slippers

William has outgrown his Robeez slippers and I have been searching for a replacement pair.  Apparently Robeez has been bought out by a bigger company and will no longer be manufactured in Canada, but in China.  So a bunch of stores have stopped carrying them, and others are between inventory while the switch happens.  Anyhoo - long story. But how happy was I to find this cool pattern FREE online?  Not that I will probably ever make them... but the idea of making them is fun all by itself.





These are some of the photos posted on the flickr group and the pattern can be found at Great Turtle.  I found the pattern, along with a bunch of other fun DIY projects that other, more crafty people could make on a blog called How About Orange.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!