Things I never thought I would say
You know, it's hard out there for a blogger. Any time I see something funny and cool I want to pass on, I scroll down my Facebook feed and see that it has already been sent around 20 times. But whatever, I am posting these posters anyway, cause they are damn funny.
I know everyone has had at least one moment with a child where you say (or, more likely, yell) something outrageous at your kid. It's only then, once the words have left your mouth and you have heard yourself say them, you stop, slightly surprised, and think "Wow. That's the weirdest thing I have ever said." Then you post it on Facebook and file it away to trade with other parents at a later date.
Well, Nathan Ripperger is WAY more industrious than that. He takes the crazy and insane things that come out of his mouth and turns them into really cool posters. And then sells them in his Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/nripperger. Wish I'd thought of that.
I have definitely said the toilet seat one. Actually, let me think of some of the things I said this week:
- No penises on the table. (How many times do I have to say it??)
- Why is there toothpaste in both your eyebrows?
- Just because your brother is sitting on your head does NOT mean you get to stay home from school.
- Yes, you can bring Giraffy the Turtle to the dentist.
- Everybody has to wear their OWN underwear.
- No scissors in the bath!
- Yes you can take a bath with the farm animals.
- Stop wiping your nose on my arm.
Do you have any memorable "I never thought I would say that" quotes?